Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2018

Hello, world!

This is Shekolla Sai Kiran, I'm a Python coder and would love to learn more or contribute towards it.
     
      I choose Python as my favorite programming language because of three main reasons :
  1. Easy to learn, no syntax and Indentation God! you will definitely fall in love with it 
  2. The mammoth library and the large community, it's better because you will have a lot of people helping you out when you are stuck at a point or something
  3. The vast application of it, yes you heard it right Python is used everywhere like in Machine Learning, Data Science, GUI with the help of Tkinter and Kivy and also in Web development using Django and Flask
I'm also a Tech freak will definitely let you know what are the best products you can by with the highest price to value ratio, So stay tuned to my blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment